By Niyi Olutunde, Akure
Ondo state governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has approved the appointment of Mr. Babatope Okeowo as the new Deputy Chief Press Secretary, Office of the Deputy Governor.
Okeowo, whose appointment is with immediate effect, was the State Correspondent of the New Telegraph newspaper before his appointment.
This was contained in a press statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Segun Ajiboye and made available to journalists on Monday in Akure.
Akeredolu said the appointment is aim to rejig the Government House Media Team for optimum performance.
Similarly, Mr. Allen Sowore, who was Special Assistant on New Media, Governor’s Office has been moved to the Office of the Deputy Governor to function in same position.
Also, Mr. Olorunleke Akeredolu, formerly Deputy Chief Press Secretary, Office of the Deputy Governor is now redesignated, Special Assistant to the Governor on Media Relations.
- Plateau Youths Back Embattled Chairman, Fabong, Calls on CWC to Discipline Erring Executive Members
- Breaking: Lassa Fever Outbreaks In Ondo
- Just In: Oyetola Appoints Rent Tribunals Chairmen, Members
- NUJ Writes Ondo CJ, CP Over Harassment Of Members In Court Room
- Breaking: Boko Haram/ISWAP: UN Announces Attack On Facility, Aid Workers In Ngala
News3 days ago
Alara Stool: Five Ruling Houses Rejects Newly Installed Monarch
News5 days ago
Oluwo, Ogundokun End Rift As Gov Oyetola Intervene
News5 days ago
Drama As Youths In Ondo Community Chase Out Herdsmen Over Destruction, Leave Cows Behind
News4 days ago
Lawmakers Appeal To FG, Oyetola To Site College Of Education In Constituency