Workers in the civil service of the state government of Osun and retirees have started receiving their salaries and pensions for the month of June 2019, showing the commitment of Mr Adegboyega Oyetola to the welfare of the pensioners as well as its active work force.
This is as a result of the approval of the Governor, for the payment of June salaries as well as pensions for the same month.
A statement signed by the Supervisor for Finance, Mr Bola Oyebamiji, enjoined workers and pensioners in the state to be rest assured that the Oyetola administration will continue to prioritize their welfare at all times.
According to him, government has always been committed to the welfare of its workers, especially pensioners who have served the state meritoriously with the most active part of their lives and deserve to be cared for.
Oyebamiji however charged workers in the state to always be committed to their duties at all times as their own way of contributing to the economic growth of the state.
According to the Supervisor, “It should be noted that government has never failed in the payment of salaries and pensions on a monthly basis because it is their well deserved rights”. Oyebamiji stressed.
- Operation Amotekun: Osun Residents Throng Major Streets To Solidarise With Southwest Governors
- Osun Muslim Community Against Formation Of Operation Amotekun, Backs Federal Govt’s Position
- Manjang Charge Berom Students on Unity, Peaceful Coexistence
- Plateau Youths Back Embattled Chairman, Fabong, Calls on CWC to Discipline Erring Executive Members
- Breaking: Lassa Fever Outbreaks In Ondo
News4 days ago
Alara Stool: Five Ruling Houses Rejects Newly Installed Monarch
News4 days ago
Amotekun:Let Yoruba Nation Know Your Position, Lagos Group Challenges Bola Tinubu
News2 days ago
APC May Cease To Exist After Buhari’s Tenure, Gov Fayemi Says
News3 days ago
Amotekun: Fani-Kayode Explodes As Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari To Arrest Yoruba Leaders Immediately