Workers in the civil service of the state government of Osun and retirees have started receiving their salaries and pensions for the month of June 2019, showing the commitment of Mr Adegboyega Oyetola to the welfare of the pensioners as well as its active work force.
This is as a result of the approval of the Governor, for the payment of June salaries as well as pensions for the same month.
A statement signed by the Supervisor for Finance, Mr Bola Oyebamiji, enjoined workers and pensioners in the state to be rest assured that the Oyetola administration will continue to prioritize their welfare at all times.
According to him, government has always been committed to the welfare of its workers, especially pensioners who have served the state meritoriously with the most active part of their lives and deserve to be cared for.
Oyebamiji however charged workers in the state to always be committed to their duties at all times as their own way of contributing to the economic growth of the state.
According to the Supervisor, “It should be noted that government has never failed in the payment of salaries and pensions on a monthly basis because it is their well deserved rights”. Oyebamiji stressed.
- Two Die In Ghastly Motor Accident In Osogbo
- How Reinhard Bonnke Affected My Life With His Radical Passion For Evangelism -Evangelist Taiwo Adeniyi
- Breaking: Renowned Preacher, Reinhard Bonnke Dies At 79
- Sowore: NHRC Calls For The Arrest, Prosecution Of Security Officials Involved In Court Invasion
- Confusion As OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office