Workers in the civil service of the state government of Osun and retirees have started receiving their salaries and pensions for the month of June 2019, showing the commitment of Mr Adegboyega Oyetola to the welfare of the pensioners as well as its active work force.
This is as a result of the approval of the Governor, for the payment of June salaries as well as pensions for the same month.
A statement signed by the Supervisor for Finance, Mr Bola Oyebamiji, enjoined workers and pensioners in the state to be rest assured that the Oyetola administration will continue to prioritize their welfare at all times.
According to him, government has always been committed to the welfare of its workers, especially pensioners who have served the state meritoriously with the most active part of their lives and deserve to be cared for.
Oyebamiji however charged workers in the state to always be committed to their duties at all times as their own way of contributing to the economic growth of the state.
According to the Supervisor, “It should be noted that government has never failed in the payment of salaries and pensions on a monthly basis because it is their well deserved rights”. Oyebamiji stressed.
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life