By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
The family of slain Temitope Olatoye, former lawmaker representing Lagelu/Akinyele in the House of Representatives, has picked May 2, 2019 for the burial arrangement.
In a report by The PUNCH, the burial date was
announced by Dotun Olatoye on the sidelines of a
press conference organised by the family on Sunday.
Recall that the family had urged the government
and the security agents to ensure that the perpetrators of the heinous crime were brought to book.
The family also debunked rumour perpetrated in
some section of social media on Olatoye’s former
landlord describing it as fake news.
Sugar was killed by unknown gunmen during the
governorship and House of Assembly elections in the Lalupon area of Lagelu Local Government area of the state.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents