Two passenger vehicles on Thursday afternoon had a fatal accident with a head-on collision on the Jos-Abuja Road killing two people including a two-year-old boy and a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member.
Eyewitnesses say the collision was as a result of a desperate effort by the drivers of both vehicles to avoid hitting a cow which was crossing the road.
Trapped victims, it was gathered, were rescued by other travellers who forced doors of both vehicles open but it was too late for the boy and the corpse member.
Men of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) did not arrive the scene of the accident until 40 minutes later, according to an eyewitness who identified herself as Zarah Danjuma.
Zarah, who recorded the video of the accident scene, was travelling to Mangu, a Local Government in Plateau state.
- Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
- Ondo 2020: Group Urges APC Leaders To Ignore Abuja Political Lobbyists
- Ibadan Cleric Steals Phones, Says its Devil’s Work
- Breaking: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest, Fr. Paul Offu
- Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News2 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Aare Gani Adams To Preside Over OPC Leadership Retreat In Osogbo Tomorrow
News5 days ago
Biyi Odunlade Congratulates Omoworare on his Appointment by President Buhari