Two passenger vehicles on Thursday afternoon had a fatal accident with a head-on collision on the Jos-Abuja Road killing two people including a two-year-old boy and a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member.
Eyewitnesses say the collision was as a result of a desperate effort by the drivers of both vehicles to avoid hitting a cow which was crossing the road.
Trapped victims, it was gathered, were rescued by other travellers who forced doors of both vehicles open but it was too late for the boy and the corpse member.
Men of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) did not arrive the scene of the accident until 40 minutes later, according to an eyewitness who identified herself as Zarah Danjuma.
Zarah, who recorded the video of the accident scene, was travelling to Mangu, a Local Government in Plateau state.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget