Two passenger vehicles on Thursday afternoon had a fatal accident with a head-on collision on the Jos-Abuja Road killing two people including a two-year-old boy and a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member.
Eyewitnesses say the collision was as a result of a desperate effort by the drivers of both vehicles to avoid hitting a cow which was crossing the road.
Trapped victims, it was gathered, were rescued by other travellers who forced doors of both vehicles open but it was too late for the boy and the corpse member.
Men of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) did not arrive the scene of the accident until 40 minutes later, according to an eyewitness who identified herself as Zarah Danjuma.
Zarah, who recorded the video of the accident scene, was travelling to Mangu, a Local Government in Plateau state.
- End Of Year Party: Osun First Lady Urges Parents, Teachers To Care For Children
- Ikire Celebrates Ewu Carnival Dec 19
- Aisha Buhari’s Outburst Confirms Nigeria Is Being Governed By Proxy-Don
- How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
- Missing Child In Akure Church: DSS Arrests Popular Prophet, ‘Sotitobire’ Whisked To Abuja