By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land , Iba Gani Adams has vowed to fight insecurity in the Southern part of Nigeria to standstill.
Aare Adams said that he would use everything within his reach to end banditry, kidnapping and all sorts of criminality within the south west within the next four months
He gave the assurance while addressing mammoth crowd consists of members of Oodua Peoples Congress(OPC) and other traditionalists who came to celebrate this year Osun Osogbo festival.
The Yoruba generalissimo, who said he was ordained as Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, said among his duties is to defend and protect the Yoruba people against any criminality.
According to Are Adams , as the generalissimo of Yoruba land, my duty among others is to ensure that Yoruba people are protected against any forces.
I am a warrior and I’m ordained to ensure that Yoruba people are protected. I am assuring you that I would use everything within my reach to make sure problem of insecurity becomes the issue of the past. I will make sure I crush the insecurity.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today