By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land , Iba Gani Adams has vowed to fight insecurity in the Southern part of Nigeria to standstill.
Aare Adams said that he would use everything within his reach to end banditry, kidnapping and all sorts of criminality within the south west within the next four months
He gave the assurance while addressing mammoth crowd consists of members of Oodua Peoples Congress(OPC) and other traditionalists who came to celebrate this year Osun Osogbo festival.
The Yoruba generalissimo, who said he was ordained as Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, said among his duties is to defend and protect the Yoruba people against any criminality.
According to Are Adams , as the generalissimo of Yoruba land, my duty among others is to ensure that Yoruba people are protected against any forces.
I am a warrior and I’m ordained to ensure that Yoruba people are protected. I am assuring you that I would use everything within my reach to make sure problem of insecurity becomes the issue of the past. I will make sure I crush the insecurity.
- Youth Investment, A Huge Step To Actualize The Nigerian Project – Sunday Dare
- Breaking: 30 ‘Missing’ INEC Staff Found
- KogiDecides: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Allegedly Shot At Pu Yesterday, Dies Sunday Morning
- Kogi Decides 2019: Live Results From Collation Centres
- Bayelsa Decides: Observer Group Calls On INEC To Reject Results From Nembe, Brass, Southern Ijaw
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Leadership Training for Northern Baptist Youths Begins Tomorrow
News4 days ago
Osun REC: Politician Threatens To Sue Impersonators
News3 days ago
Oyetola Presents N119.5bn 2020 Budget To Assembly, Vows To Complete Ongoing Projects
News1 day ago
Bayelsa Poll: Thugs Kill Inspector, 15 On Danger List