Federal Civil Service Pensioners, Osun state have elected their first executives to run the union office for the period of (4) four years.
The Elections took place recently at NUP secretariat (Pension House), Osogbo.
The elected executives are:. Comrade Omonijo Taiwo as Chairman, Comrade Bolaji Oluniyi as Vice Chairman and Comrade Mrs. Joseph Olusola, Tresurer.
Others are Comrade Dominic Oyebode as Auditor, Comrade Adepoju Amusa as Trustee I, Comrade Mrs. Odediran Omowumi as Trustee, Comrade Olaoye Basiru Ajibola, General Secretary and Comrade Tunde Aremu, the pensioners P.R.O
- Delta Christian Youths Congratulates Okowa on His Emergence as South-South Governors Forum Chairman
- Osun AGF Congratulates Alimi On New Appointment
- NOUN Students Decry Non-inclusion In NYSC Scheme
- Oyetola Holds Civic Engagement In Nine Constituencies
- Breaking: Bayelsa Assembly Speaker, Bubuo-Obolo Steps Down For Deputy, Abraham
News1 day ago
N-power Removes Double Salary Earners, See Those Affected
News2 days ago
Breaking! Oluwo: I Did Not Punch Agbowu Of Ogbaagba, I’m Fighting Corruption In A Traditional Way
News3 days ago
Breaking: Alleged Assault On Agbowu; Residents Storm Gov Office, Call For Oluwo’s Suspension
News5 days ago
How Oluwo Assaulted Me During Peace Meeting -Agbowu Of Agbaagbaa (Listen To The Voice Agbowu,Olu Of Ileogbo)