Federal Civil Service Pensioners, Osun state have elected their first executives to run the union office for the period of (4) four years.
The Elections took place recently at NUP secretariat (Pension House), Osogbo.
The elected executives are:. Comrade Omonijo Taiwo as Chairman, Comrade Bolaji Oluniyi as Vice Chairman and Comrade Mrs. Joseph Olusola, Tresurer.
Others are Comrade Dominic Oyebode as Auditor, Comrade Adepoju Amusa as Trustee I, Comrade Mrs. Odediran Omowumi as Trustee, Comrade Olaoye Basiru Ajibola, General Secretary and Comrade Tunde Aremu, the pensioners P.R.O
- Osun collaborates With TAMPAN To End Immorality In Nigeria
- Who Are The Enemies Of The Open Society? By Adewale Olayemi
- Two UNIOSUN Students Docked For Alleged Assault, Unlawful Society
- Buhari Has Disobeyed More Court Orders Than Abacha And IBB – Falana
- Why Foreign Students, Lecturers Shun Nigerian Varsities —Jega