By Jide Afolabi, Jos
At least 49 worshippers have been killed in a early Friday attacks on mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This report was confirmed by the Prime Minister, Jacina Ardern.
According to him, at least, 20 other people were seriously injured in the Friday Mosque attacks.
Meanwhile, four people have been arrested and now in custody in connection with the attacks.
- Let’s End Xenophobia With Arts And Music, Ex-Rep Member Tells African Leaders
- Baptist Church Celebrates 108th Anniversary in Grand Style
- Ondo Guber Poll: Leadership Expert Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling
- No Going Back On Nationwide Strike, Ondo NLC Chair
- Internet Fraud: 2 Yahoo Boys Jailed in Ibadan