By Jide Afolabi, Jos
At least 49 worshippers have been killed in a early Friday attacks on mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This report was confirmed by the Prime Minister, Jacina Ardern.
According to him, at least, 20 other people were seriously injured in the Friday Mosque attacks.
Meanwhile, four people have been arrested and now in custody in connection with the attacks.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details