A beautiful woman who has been single and lonely for over a decade has finally settled down with a man.
A Nigerian single mother who wedded 12 years after the birth of her daughter, took to Facebook to share her excitement which she couldn’t hold back.
According to Mercy Ibe Ajike, the Nigerian single mother who wedded 12 years after the birth of her daughter, stated that she is not a saint but God did it after 12 good years.
Encouraging other single mothers who might feel the world is spinning against them, she wrote;
“To all single mothers out there This is me saying to you !!! Be strong no matter what don’t give up Don’t bury your self in self pity !!! When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story . I’m not a saint but God did it after 12 good years . Love you all Mrs Ibe Ajike”
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents