A beautiful woman who has been single and lonely for over a decade has finally settled down with a man.
A Nigerian single mother who wedded 12 years after the birth of her daughter, took to Facebook to share her excitement which she couldn’t hold back.
According to Mercy Ibe Ajike, the Nigerian single mother who wedded 12 years after the birth of her daughter, stated that she is not a saint but God did it after 12 good years.
Encouraging other single mothers who might feel the world is spinning against them, she wrote;
“To all single mothers out there This is me saying to you !!! Be strong no matter what don’t give up Don’t bury your self in self pity !!! When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story . I’m not a saint but God did it after 12 good years . Love you all Mrs Ibe Ajike”
- Kwara Gov Mourns New Telegraph Editor, Waheed Bakare
- Rape Protection: Monarch Urges Govt To Legalize Pepper Spray, Stun Gun For Females
- No More Mercy, Bail For Rapists In Ekiti – Fayemi
- Oyo Discharges 15 Patients, Confirms 16 New COVID-19 Cases
- Drama Brews As Three Students Accuse UNILAG Lecturer Of ‘Sexual Assault, Groping’
News5 days ago
Breaking: President Buhari Appoints Tella As Osun REC
Politics3 days ago
Political Coup In Osun PDP As 16 LG Field Officers, 2 Apex Members Dump Ogunbiyi For Adeleke
News4 days ago
Osun NUJ Correspondents’ Chapel Chairman, Ajibola Appointed CPS To Deputy Governor
News4 days ago
N-Power Monitors To Get Payment In 72 Hours