A Chieftain of All Progressives Congress, APC in Osun state, Alhaji Sule Alao has joined other well-wishers to congratulate the 22 Osun House of Assembly members-elect on the platform of APC on their victory in the just concluded Saturday’s election
Alao said their victory is a sign that the state has advanced progressively.
Alao in a statement he personally signed and made available to Newsmen in Osogbo on Tuesday said, the victory recorded by APC in the just concluded House of Assembly election is an attestation that the party have been deeply rooted in Osun.
According to him, ” the emergence of 22 APC candidates to the state House of Assembly seats is an attestation to the fact that people of Osun state have trust in APC”.
“Osun people desire good and quality representations at the State House of Assembly and that was the reasons why they trooped out en masses to cast their votes for APC” Alao added.
The APC chieftain also said, having majority in the state Assembly would in no small measure help the good governance to thrive in the state.
He implored all the members-elect on the platform of APC to see their emergence as a great opportunity to further provide dividends of democracy through meaningful and life impacting bills.
He said that he has confidence in them that they would not disappoint the people who freely gave them their votes.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details