The Chief Whip of Osun House of Assembly has called on Muslims across the country to be more prayerful for Nigeria.
According to him, ” God truly rules in the affairs of men, but would only connect to people who seek his face in truth and all honesty “.
Mr Olatunji made the remarks in a message to felicitate with Muslims on the celebration of this year’s Eid el Kabir.
The Chief Whip charged Muslims to always sustain the lessons of the season which include love, sacrifice, religious tolerance and prayer.
According to him, many problems facing Nigeria as a nation required nothing but rather good conduct from all Nigerians to resolve them and bring sustainable development to the Country.
Mr congratulated all Muslims in the State of Osun and Ife North Federal Constituency on the Eid El Kabir celebratiin, while he lauded President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Gboyega Oyetola on their efforts at promoting peaceful co-existence among Nigerians at levels.
He however charged all road Users to drive with caution during and after the celebration to ensure a hitch free celebration.
- One Dies As Groups Clash In Jigawa
- Meet The 20-year-old Woman Who Lives Together With Her 4 Male Lovers – Photo
- WHO Decries ‘collective failure’ as measles Kills 140,000
- Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As DSS Invades Courtroom, Chases Lawyers, Re-arrest Sowore
- Oyo Begins Evacuation of Illegal Motor Parks, Traders At Ojoo Interchange