By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
Suspected Fulani bandits on Wednesday morning robbed commuters along Ife -Ibadan expressway, killing an Osun State civil servant, identified as Mr. Adenipekun Ademiju.
Ademiju, popularly called Okere, a staff of Atakumosa West local government of the state boarded a private vehicle at Osu, on his way to Ibadan before they were attacked around Ikire, in Irewole local government area.
An eyewitness said that Ademiju was hit by the bullet as the robbers shot indiscriminately at vehicles to forcefully stop them on the expressway.
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of Osun State Police command, Mrs. Folasade Odoro confirmed the incident but said the Police were still investigating the matter
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today