Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, on Saturday, described the killing of Mrs Olufunke Olakunri as a dastardly act that should be probed.
According to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Adeniyi Adesina, Governor Oyetola, who expressed shock, condemned the killing of Pa Reuben Fasoranti’s daughter and called on security agents not to leave any stone unturned in the probe to ensure that the killers are nabbed and brought to justice.
“This should not be another case of unresolved murder. All efforts should be made to get to the root of this,” Governor Oyetola said.
He condoled with Pa Fasoranti and Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, over the death.
Mrs Olakunrin was shot Ondo State on Friday.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today