Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, on Saturday, described the killing of Mrs Olufunke Olakunri as a dastardly act that should be probed.
According to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Adeniyi Adesina, Governor Oyetola, who expressed shock, condemned the killing of Pa Reuben Fasoranti’s daughter and called on security agents not to leave any stone unturned in the probe to ensure that the killers are nabbed and brought to justice.
“This should not be another case of unresolved murder. All efforts should be made to get to the root of this,” Governor Oyetola said.
He condoled with Pa Fasoranti and Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, over the death.
Mrs Olakunrin was shot Ondo State on Friday.
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life