By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
Former Oyo state governor, Adebayo Alao-Akala
on Tuesday, paid a courtesy visit to the
family of the late Hon. Temitope Sugar who was
killed on election day.
Sugar was lawmaker and senatorial candidate in the last election.
“Earlier today, I paid a condolence visit to the
family of murdered Hon. Olatoye Temitope Sugar.
“May God give the families and friends of the
federal lawmaker, the fortitude to bear the
irreparable loss”, Akala said when he visited the
late lawmaker home.
In the same vein, the governor-elect, Engr Seyi
Makinde also visited the family to sympathise
Late Hon. Sugar left behind 85 years old father, Pa Adebayo Olatoye, mother, wives and children.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details