By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
Former Oyo state governor, Adebayo Alao-Akala
on Tuesday, paid a courtesy visit to the
family of the late Hon. Temitope Sugar who was
killed on election day.
Sugar was lawmaker and senatorial candidate in the last election.
“Earlier today, I paid a condolence visit to the
family of murdered Hon. Olatoye Temitope Sugar.
“May God give the families and friends of the
federal lawmaker, the fortitude to bear the
irreparable loss”, Akala said when he visited the
late lawmaker home.
In the same vein, the governor-elect, Engr Seyi
Makinde also visited the family to sympathise
Late Hon. Sugar left behind 85 years old father, Pa Adebayo Olatoye, mother, wives and children.
- Beware Of Fraudsters And Fake Payment Websites – Osun Poly, Iree Warns Students
- How 86yr-old man dies while separating fighters in Ondo
- Ife Agog As Ooni Installs Odole Oodua For Unity Of Yoruba Race
- Screening of 7th Regular Cadets Of Police Academy Begins Oct 24
- LAUTECH Revisited! By abiodun KOMOLAFE
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
See Your Appointment As A Clarion Call To Serve Humanity, Oyetola Charges New Cabinet
South West News3 days ago
Ara Community Denounces Protest Over Alara Chieftaincy Stool
News1 day ago
Breaking: Odole Oodua , Adebutu Observes Traditional Rites(Photos)
Crime4 days ago
I Thought I Was Actually Killing Goat When I Was Matcheting My Wife-Suspect