By Jide Afolabi, Jos
A young Daily Trust Newspaper reporter, Bashir Musa Liman is dead.
Liman died in a ghastly motor accident along Bauchi road.
The Bauchi born season journalist was said to be on his way to his hometown in Jama’are in Bauchi state to celebrate Sallah with his family before the unfortunate accident.
The family has confirmed his death stating that the accident occurred at along Bauchi near Nigi. The body of the deceased journalist has been deposited at Nigi General Hospital waiting for evacuation for burial according to Islamic rites.
The late journalist has been described as a “core professional, dedicated and dutiful.” He was said to be a “very devoted Muslim, honest and straightforward.”
Liman was a member of the Nigerian Union of Journalist, NUJ, Plateau State Council.
He died at 34.
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life