Senator Babajide Omoworare has called on Nigerians especially the Muslim faithful to explore this year’s eid celebration to seek God’s face for unity and progress of Nigeria.
In a message, which was made available to journalists in Ile-Ife his media assistant, Tunde Dairo, Omoworare implored everyone to believe in the Nigerian Project and pray for President Muhamadu Buhari to succeed in his drive to reposition Nigeria.
According to Omoworare, “Eid-El-Kabir symbolises obedience, sacrifice, faith and confidence in God, it equally reflects the mystery and benevolence of God.
“If we can all imbibe these lessons and embrace peace at all levels, Nigeria and humanity as a whole will be better for it. Omoworare said.
He further asked the Federal Government to sustain its effort towards reducing poverty, providing jobs, addressing the security situation and tackling corruption with new zeal and determination to fulfill its responsibility to the people.
“May I also explore this medium to call on the leaders of the nation not to relent despite enormous challenges facing us.” He said.
While l felicitate with all Muslim faithfuls on this year’s Eid-El-Kabir celebration, I am also wishing us many more of this in peace, progress and prosperity. As Nigerians, we must equally be determined to do our best in bringing to fruition the efforts of government. The Senator said.
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life