Jude Anthony, a Nigerian returnee from South Africa, has shared his experience in the country.
Anthony, who said he lived in South Africa for seven years, accused the authorities of doing nothing while South Africans attacked and killed foreigners.
“The experience has been terrible. I have been in South African for seven years; I witnessed the bestiality of humanity in South Africa. I have seen violence on blacks on blacks, I will not blame the people that much because what is happening in South Africa is coordinated,” he said.
“Xenophobia is a policy driven right from the era of President Jacob Zuma or even the regime preceding Zuma and it is driven by the South African police.
In the presence of the police, people are being slaughtered like chicken and there is no outrage from the west, the west is not condemning it, America is not condemning it because they see it as black on black violence. Which is very wrong, violence is wrong, criminality is wrong.”
- Youth Investment, A Huge Step To Actualize The Nigerian Project – Sunday Dare
- Breaking: 30 ‘Missing’ INEC Staff Found
- KogiDecides: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Allegedly Shot At Pu Yesterday, Dies Sunday Morning
- Kogi Decides 2019: Live Results From Collation Centres
- Bayelsa Decides: Observer Group Calls On INEC To Reject Results From Nembe, Brass, Southern Ijaw
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Leadership Training for Northern Baptist Youths Begins Tomorrow
News4 days ago
Osun REC: Politician Threatens To Sue Impersonators
News3 days ago
Oyetola Presents N119.5bn 2020 Budget To Assembly, Vows To Complete Ongoing Projects
News1 day ago
Bayelsa Poll: Thugs Kill Inspector, 15 On Danger List