As the nation marks the first anniversary of June 12 as the Democracy Day, the Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state of Osun, Hon Rasaq Salinsile has saluted the courage of pro-democracy activists who piloted the June 12 struggle.
Salinsile in a statement said the occasion which truly represents the real day Nigerians stood behind the late M.K.O Abiola and fought for the survival of the mandate they gave him.
The Osun APC scribe commended President Muhammadu Buhari, his vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and other pro-democracy activists for standing by the struggle of justice and equity.
Salinsile urged the country’s political leaders to unite among party and ethnic lines to work for the progress of the country.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- UNIOSUN: The Rantings Of An Infant Alumni Executive By Blessing Olowolafe
- Outrage As FG Links Igboho With Boko Haram
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed