As the nation marks the first anniversary of June 12 as the Democracy Day, the Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state of Osun, Hon Rasaq Salinsile has saluted the courage of pro-democracy activists who piloted the June 12 struggle.
Salinsile in a statement said the occasion which truly represents the real day Nigerians stood behind the late M.K.O Abiola and fought for the survival of the mandate they gave him.
The Osun APC scribe commended President Muhammadu Buhari, his vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and other pro-democracy activists for standing by the struggle of justice and equity.
Salinsile urged the country’s political leaders to unite among party and ethnic lines to work for the progress of the country.
- Former Ondo Works Commissioner, Commiserates With Gov. Akeredolu Over Health Commissioner’s Death
- Pump Price Increase is a Display of APC Govt Insensitivity – NNPP
- ‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
- How I Lure And Kill Victims In My Compound – Nigerian Serial Killer, Ndubuisi Makes Shocking Confession
- Ondo 2020: NRM Aspirant, Ataunoko Picks Governorship Nomination Form