President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed former senator representing Osun East Senatorial District, Babajide Omoworare has his new aide on National Assembly Matters.
Buhari picked Omoworare after dropping his former aid, Mr Ita Enang, who according to a source close to the presidency believed did not perform well in managing the relationship between President Buhari and senators in the eighth Senate, despite being a former senator himself.
Mr Enang, a former senator from Akwa Ibom state, was appointed a special adviser to Mr Buhari during the president’s first term.
He has continued to act in that capacity in Mr Buhari’s second term, even when his appointment, like that of several other aides, has not been renewed.
A source close to the Presidency told Press men on Sunday evening, that President Buhari has dropped Mr Enang as his aide on National Assembly Matters while Babajide Omoworare will henceforth occupy his position.
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life