By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The detained leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and wife has been relocated to Abuja, the nation’s capital from Kaduna.
A Kaduna State High Court had last week granted El-Zakzaky and wife the leave to seek medical attention abroad.
It is not clear as at the time of filing this report whether the relocation is in preparation for the expected medical trip abroad.
The IMN had claimed severally that the health of its leader is fast deteriorating.
CityMirrorNews has gathered that the IMN leader and his wife are currently at Abuja Airport to be flown to India any moment from now for medical attention.
El-Zakzaky and wife are being tried by the Federal Government and the Kaduna State Government on various charges including running a ‘terrorist’ organisation.
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life