Nigeria’s President Buhari suffered an embarrassing encounter on Monday after being stoned at party’s rally in Ogun.
President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress national party chairman were on Monday attacked at the party’s rally held in Abeokuta.
The President was stoned with materials suspected to be shoes and stones.
As a result of the violence, activities at the MKO Abiola International Stadium, Kuto, Abeokuta, was paused for some minutes.
President Buhari was shielded by his security agents who blocked his front to avoid being hit by the objects being thrown at him and other party members.
The development angered the leaders of the party, including former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, who left the podium while the President was making his remarks.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel