To further complement the aesthetic beauty of the street lights recently made operational by the government of of Osun, the ministry of works and transport had redesigned and revived the fountain at the State secretariat roundabout, Abeere in the state capital Osogbo
A visit to the place on Friday and Saturday night revealed that the place is well electrified with colourful and attractive lights, well structured water pattern, green grasses as the redesigning of the fountain was made to best standards.
Many citizens and new comers into the state were sighted taking turns to pose for pictures at the fountain.
Speaking with CityMirrorNews, Zainab Adedoyin, who came into Osogbo from Abeokuta to celebrate Eid-el Kabir with her parents said “this is lovely and creative, we appreciate beautiful things when one sees them.
“I do hope the governor will do similar things at all the roundabouts in Osogbo and other towns, she concluded.
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life