To further complement the aesthetic beauty of the street lights recently made operational by the government of of Osun, the ministry of works and transport had redesigned and revived the fountain at the State secretariat roundabout, Abeere in the state capital Osogbo
A visit to the place on Friday and Saturday night revealed that the place is well electrified with colourful and attractive lights, well structured water pattern, green grasses as the redesigning of the fountain was made to best standards.
Many citizens and new comers into the state were sighted taking turns to pose for pictures at the fountain.
Speaking with CityMirrorNews, Zainab Adedoyin, who came into Osogbo from Abeokuta to celebrate Eid-el Kabir with her parents said “this is lovely and creative, we appreciate beautiful things when one sees them.
“I do hope the governor will do similar things at all the roundabouts in Osogbo and other towns, she concluded.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today