Osun State Governor, Mr Adegboyega has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan, on Wednesday, shortly after the court’s pronouncement, the governor said the judgement has no doubt laid to rest the tussle over who truly won the February 2019 presidential election.
He said all lovers of democracy must salute the resilience of the judiciary in deepening the country’s democracy through sound and lucid judgements.
“On behalf of the people and Government of the State of Osun, I congratulate our president, Muhammadu Buhari, on his victory at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
“With this judgement, Mr. President will remain focused on the delivery of good governance to Nigerians. It is my hope that the verdict will put an end to the needless bickering, distractions and provocation that greeted the election.
“I congratulate the leadership and all members of our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) for this victory,” Oyetola said.
- Youth Investment, A Huge Step To Actualize The Nigerian Project – Sunday Dare
- Breaking: 30 ‘Missing’ INEC Staff Found
- KogiDecides: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Allegedly Shot At Pu Yesterday, Dies Sunday Morning
- Kogi Decides 2019: Live Results From Collation Centres
- Bayelsa Decides: Observer Group Calls On INEC To Reject Results From Nembe, Brass, Southern Ijaw
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Leadership Training for Northern Baptist Youths Begins Tomorrow
News4 days ago
Osun REC: Politician Threatens To Sue Impersonators
News3 days ago
Oyetola Presents N119.5bn 2020 Budget To Assembly, Vows To Complete Ongoing Projects
News2 days ago
Bayelsa Poll: Thugs Kill Inspector, 15 On Danger List