The Joint Action Forum (JAF) has accused the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led Federal Government of fostering bad governance on Nigerians leading to poverty, disease and under-development.
Addressing a press conference in Lagos on the state of the nation, Dr. Oladipo Fashina, chairperson of the forum, said that, “Nigeria is on the brink of disintegration and social anomie with consequences that will reverberate dangerously for the African continent.”
According to him, every part of the country is racked by violent crisis with daily loss of lives, kidnapping, arson or brigandage.
He said that when the sitting government assumed power, the country was faced with the Boko Haram insurgency in the Northeast, adding that the policies of the government have led to multiplication of insurgencies in different parts of the country.
Fashina alleged that the policies of the government have led to many young Nigerians fleeing to other countries in search for greener pasture.
According to the chairperson, ethnic and religious crises have rocked communities that were thought to be immune to such crises, stating that these have led to the death of thousands of Nigerians.
- Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Fintri’s Election
- Operation Amotekun: Osun Residents Throng Major Streets To Solidarise With Southwest Governors
- Osun Muslim Community Against Formation Of Operation Amotekun, Backs Federal Govt’s Position
- Manjang Charge Berom Students on Unity, Peaceful Coexistence
- Plateau Youths Back Embattled Chairman, Fabong, Calls on CWC to Discipline Erring Executive Members
News4 days ago
Alara Stool: Five Ruling Houses Rejects Newly Installed Monarch
News4 days ago
Amotekun:Let Yoruba Nation Know Your Position, Lagos Group Challenges Bola Tinubu
News2 days ago
APC May Cease To Exist After Buhari’s Tenure, Gov Fayemi Says
News3 days ago
Amotekun: Fani-Kayode Explodes As Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari To Arrest Yoruba Leaders Immediately