By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
The Nigerian Police spokesperson, Frank Mba on
Saturday has confirmed the death of Oyo
lawmaker, Olatoye Sugar.
He died at the intensive care unit of the University
College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, on Saturday,
evening, following a gunshot wound he sustained
after he was shot in the eye by unknown gunmen
Mba while briefing TVC in a telephone conversation said some thugs attacked his convoy and shot him in Ibadan.
“He was rushed to UCH but did not make it,”Mba
He said the State’s Police Commissioner and others are on top of the matter to ensure perpetrators are arrested.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details