By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The governorship election in Plateau state has been declared inconclusive by the returning officer.
The rest was declared inconclusive because of the number of cancelled votes which is higher than the total difference between the two leading candidates.
APC scored 583, 255 while PDP polled 538, 326. The margin between the two parties was 44, 929 while the cancelled votes was 49, 377.
Supplementary elections would be held within 21 days to determine the eventual winner.
- Breaking! Insecurity: Osun OPC Gives Fulani Herders 7 Days Ultimatum To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Them
- Breaking: Supo Ayokunle Re-Elected CAN President
- Osun Guber: 10 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing By Adebiyi Adebisi
- Commotion As Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Edo
- Osun Chief Whip, Olatunji Expresses Optimism Over Supreme Court Judgement
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Meet ‘Dayo Fasola, Oyetola’s New SSA
News2 days ago
Read Aare Onakakanfo Stance On Fulani Herdsmen Scourge In Yoruba Land
South West News4 days ago
Osun Chief Whip Urges Residents To Volunteer Information To Security Agencies To Combat Crime
News3 days ago
[Photo News]Former Osun First Lady , Serifat Aregbesola Bags Award