By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The INEC office in Qua’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau state has been engulfed by fire causing a setback for the preparations for the general elections in the Local Government Area.
According to a press release issued by the INEC, Plateau state, the fire outbreak was caused by a drunken security.
The office is completely burnt with all its contents including Ballot Boxes, Generators serviced and filled with fuel, cubicules, newly printed electronic and manual Voters Register, uncollected PVCs, materials for the preparations of RAC and other materials yet to be identified. The management team led by the Administrative Secretary, Gbadamasi Rasheed was on the way to assess the situation as at the time of filing this report.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel