By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The INEC office in Qua’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau state has been engulfed by fire causing a setback for the preparations for the general elections in the Local Government Area.
According to a press release issued by the INEC, Plateau state, the fire outbreak was caused by a drunken security.
The office is completely burnt with all its contents including Ballot Boxes, Generators serviced and filled with fuel, cubicules, newly printed electronic and manual Voters Register, uncollected PVCs, materials for the preparations of RAC and other materials yet to be identified. The management team led by the Administrative Secretary, Gbadamasi Rasheed was on the way to assess the situation as at the time of filing this report.
- Meet First-Class Engineering Graduate Who Sells Kerosene For A Living
- I’m Going To Marry Three Men With My Money When I Clock 40 – Toyin Lawani
- EFCC Detains Kwara TV GM, Three Others For Land Fraud
- See List Of 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia
- 50% of Litigation In Oyo Are Land Related – Commissioner
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Monarch Condemns Arson In Osun Community, Threatens Legal Action Against Trouble Makers
News5 days ago
Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
Crime3 days ago
Ondo: Woman Tortures Daughter To Death, Escapes With Corpse In Hospital
News4 days ago
Breaking: Buhari Announces Portfolios Of New Ministers As Aregbesola Becomes Interior Minister