By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The INEC office in Qua’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau state has been engulfed by fire causing a setback for the preparations for the general elections in the Local Government Area.
According to a press release issued by the INEC, Plateau state, the fire outbreak was caused by a drunken security.
The office is completely burnt with all its contents including Ballot Boxes, Generators serviced and filled with fuel, cubicules, newly printed electronic and manual Voters Register, uncollected PVCs, materials for the preparations of RAC and other materials yet to be identified. The management team led by the Administrative Secretary, Gbadamasi Rasheed was on the way to assess the situation as at the time of filing this report.
- Omoworare Supports Buhari On Credible Elections, Condemns Pre-Electoral Violence In Atakumosa
- Osun Political Violence: 18 APC Members Admitted In Hospital- APC…. Stop Implicating Us- PDP
- I Can’t Step Down For Anyone – Oyeduntan
- 5 killed, 35 Abducted, As Gunmen Invade 17 Communities In Niger
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker Is Dead
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News4 days ago
Elections: Osun APC Raises Alarm On Threat To Peace, Calls On Security Agencies To Act Promptly
News3 days ago
Tribute To A Big Fighter And Crusader, Alhaja Wasilat Adunni Nee Aregbesola
News4 days ago
Breaking: INEC Finally Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February 23
South West News2 days ago
Elections: Hoodlums Attack Osun Community, Iyaloja, APC Members, Injured