By Victor Adeoti,Osogbo
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has won 22 out of the 26 seats in Osun House of Assembly in Saturday’s election, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
In the official results made available to newsmen in Osogbo on Sunday by Mr Olusegun Agbaje, the State’s Resident Electoral Commissioner, the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) won three seats.
According to the results, election into Oriade State Constituency was inconclusive and a new date would be communicated at a later date.
The three state constituencies won by PDP were Ede North, Ede South and Obokun.
The 22 constituencies won by APC were Osogbo, Olorunda, Ejigbo, Ilesa East , Ife North, Ifedayo, Ayedaade , Ifelodun, Ola Oluwa, Atakumosa East and West, Ayedire and Boluwaduro/Boripe.
Others 3states in Nigeria,’’ he said.
- Breaking: AFCON 2019: Nigeria Beat Guinea, Qualify For Round Of 16
- Family, Residents Cry For Justice As Suspected Sons of Islamic Cleric Kill Mechanic In Ikirun
- Paris Club Refund: Oyetola’s Government Has Not Received Any Proceeds From FG-Oyebamiji
- Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/Ikere Road
- We Will Vehemently Resist Contempt On Oluwo, GCI Boosts
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Citizens Engagement: Osun Deputy Gov Gives Dialogue 365 Platform Pass Mark
News3 days ago
Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List
News4 days ago
Kidnapping: Bandits Days Are Over Says Army ….Launches Drone In Ondo, Ekiti States
News3 days ago
Osun Economic Summit On Hold