By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
Operatives of the Ibadan Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested eight suspected internet fraudsters at the Elebu-Oja area of Ibadan, Oyo State.
The suspects include Ojo Ayobami, Dayo Adedokun, Ojo Ayotunde, Ibidapo Ileriayo, Ibidapo Kolade, Adeniyi Gbenga, Aluko Idowu, and Adeusi Olatunji.
They were rounded up on February 8, 2019, following action on a series of intelligence reports.
They were alleged to be involved in fraudulent activities ranging from love scam and other forms of internet fraud, through which they obtain money from unsuspecting victims.
“Three different models of exotic cars, laptop computers, telephones, international passports, and several incriminating documents were recovered from them.
“They will soon be charged to court,” the statement added
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel