By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The National and State Assembly Election Petition Tribunal sitting at High Court, Jos, Plateau state, today, Monday dismissed the petition filed by the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate in the March National Assembly election, Hon Danjuma Haruna challenging the declaration of Hon Solomon Maren of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for Mangu/Bokkos Federal Constituency.
The petitioner, Haruna had approached the tribunal to declare him the winner of the election on the ground that there were cases of over-voting in some polling units.
The tribunal dismissed the petition for lack of merit and upheld the declaration of the respondent as the winner of the election.
- ‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
- How I Lure And Kill Victims In My Compound – Nigerian Serial Killer, Ndubuisi Makes Shocking Confession
- Ondo 2020: NRM Aspirant, Ataunoko Picks Governorship Nomination Form
- Just In: Kwara Gov Announces Minor Cabinet Reshuffle
- Just In: Plateau Chief Of Staff Tests Positive For COVID-19