Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company has flagged off its 2019 Customer service week.
The week-long programme is designed to appreciate its Customers across the seven states of Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara, parts of Kogi, Niger and Ekiti for their partnership all through the year.
The 2019 Customer service week coincides with the introduction of the Customer Relationship Management initiative (CRM).
The CRM rooted through the Customer care line 07001239999 across the franchise will give the customers better and faster access to getting their complaints resolved.
With the CRM, which is customer friendly, all customers’ details are well synergized and digitized for easy call up and follow up of issues, the CRM allows for input of complaints by Customer Relations Officers.
The CRM also gives power to the Customers to know and be able to check for updates and progress of their complaints as they would be issued Ticket Identity Cards and get notifications of work done.
As part of appreciation of its Customers, IBEDC has also come up with the debt settlement plan which encourages negotiations, discounts and a better spread of huge outstanding.
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
- Ibadan Socialite Gatuso Shot Dead
- Drama As Police Commissioner Arrest Ebonyi LG Chairman, Lawmaker, Others
- Herdsmen: High Court Bans Open Grazing, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow