Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company has flagged off its 2019 Customer service week.
The week-long programme is designed to appreciate its Customers across the seven states of Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara, parts of Kogi, Niger and Ekiti for their partnership all through the year.
The 2019 Customer service week coincides with the introduction of the Customer Relationship Management initiative (CRM).
The CRM rooted through the Customer care line 07001239999 across the franchise will give the customers better and faster access to getting their complaints resolved.
With the CRM, which is customer friendly, all customers’ details are well synergized and digitized for easy call up and follow up of issues, the CRM allows for input of complaints by Customer Relations Officers.
The CRM also gives power to the Customers to know and be able to check for updates and progress of their complaints as they would be issued Ticket Identity Cards and get notifications of work done.
As part of appreciation of its Customers, IBEDC has also come up with the debt settlement plan which encourages negotiations, discounts and a better spread of huge outstanding.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- How Fulani Bandits Coordinated Attacks On Oyo Correctional Facility To Free Warlord Wakili, Other Criminal Herdsmen In Detention
- UNIOSUN: The Rantings Of An Infant Alumni Executive By Blessing Olowolafe
- Outrage As FG Links Igboho With Boko Haram
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
News4 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News5 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
News5 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News3 days ago
South-West Imams, Alfas Tackle Oluwo Over Plans To Appoint Grand Mufti Of Yorubaland, Report To Gov Oyetola