The Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, on Friday, said that a building was gutted by fire at kano Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos State, destroying several shanties on Friday.
Director-General of Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, Dr. Femi Oke-Osanyintolu, who confirmed the incident to Vanguard said no casualty recorded.
He said, “Several shanties were gutted by fire as the cause could not be ascertained at moment.
“However, the intensity of the fire has spread to the adjoining buildings.
“No loss of life nor injury sustained but properties worth fortune had been destroyed. All emergency responders at the scene of incident working together to curtail the spread of the fire. Operation ongoing.” Osanyintolu added.
CityMirrorNews reports that the incident is coming days after a five -storey buildings were gutted by fire at Balogun market, Lagos Island.
- ’70 Years Old Odo-Ogun Bridge About To Collapse!’ – Group Cries Out To FG
- Shun Crime Or Face Full Wrath Of Law, Army Warns Criminals
- Osun REC: Politician Threatens To Sue Impersonators
- Nigerian Army Begins Training For Operation Crocodile Smile IV In Ondo
- Leadership Training for Northern Baptist Youths Begins Tomorrow
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Nigerian Baptist Youths Congratulates CAN President, Supo Ayokunle
News5 days ago
Crisis In Presidency: How ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo
News4 days ago
Baptist Youths Felicitate Mamora, Sunday Dare on Ministerial Appointments
News2 days ago
Poll: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools