The Osun team of the 2023 Nigeria Next Level Forum would tomorrow storm the state for its mobilisation meeting.
According to the state Coordinator of the group, Honourable Gafar Amere, the meeting is meant to discuss the strategy towards guaranteeing continous development under the progressive government.
Themed, “Developing the Correct templates for Nigeria Next Level Prosperity through a Rapid Systematic and Sustainable Social Economic Growth and Development”, he said the meeting will discuss how to sustain the ongoing development in the country.
According to him, the team is focusing on what he described as 16 pillars for Nigeria Next Level Prosperity, which include knowledge based education for innovation science and technology and artificial intelligence as engine for growth.
Other pillars, according to him are, agriculture and agro-business, energy, power, oil and gas, Iron and steel, infrastructure, empowerment, leadership, trade and investment, health and environment and fiscal restructured among others.
He said the meeting will hold at Honourable Gafar Amere’s Office, White House beside Osun river, Gbongan road, Osogbo.
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life