A sociocultural Group, Oranmiyan Worldwide has congratulated members of the newly inaugurated 7th Osun state House of Assembly.
In a congratulatory message, the group felicitates with the new Speaker, Hon Timothy Owoeye and the newly elected principal officers as well as other members of the Assembly.
The group said the new Assembly is pivotal to the success of the incumbent administration of Governor Gboyega Oyetola, which makes it expedient for them to work assiduously for the development of the state.
The Director General of Oranmiyan Worldwide, Hon Olajide Moruf-Sadiq stressed the need for the new parliamentarians to perform well and defend the interests of their constituents who gave them the mandate.
Sadiq opined that it is imperative for the newly inaugurated parliamentarians to be resourceful and place the collective interest of the state as optimum in the discharge of their duties.
Oranmiyan Worldwide wishes the members of the 7th Osun state House of Assembly under the leadership of Hon Timothy Owoeye a successful tenure of office.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria