The election petition tribunal that would be hearing the complaints about February 23 general elections in Osun state has been constituted.
A statement by the Secretary, Osun state election petition tribunal, Akubue Okechukwu, said that the tribunal would be hearing complaints arising from the National assembly and the incoming state Assembly elections.
Okechukwu hinted that the tribunal would be sitting at the High Court, Osogbo, the state capital.
According to the statement, the Registry of the election petition tribunal would be open between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
“This is to inform the Osun State indigenes and the general public that the Election Petition Registry will be open by 8:30 am –7:30 pm Monday — Friday at the High court of Justice, Osogbo, Osun State,” the statement stated.
- Kwara Gov Mourns New Telegraph Editor, Waheed Bakare
- Rape Protection: Monarch Urges Govt To Legalize Pepper Spray, Stun Gun For Females
- No More Mercy, Bail For Rapists In Ekiti – Fayemi
- Oyo Discharges 15 Patients, Confirms 16 New COVID-19 Cases
- Drama Brews As Three Students Accuse UNILAG Lecturer Of ‘Sexual Assault, Groping’
News5 days ago
Breaking: President Buhari Appoints Tella As Osun REC
Politics3 days ago
Political Coup In Osun PDP As 16 LG Field Officers, 2 Apex Members Dump Ogunbiyi For Adeleke
News4 days ago
Osun NUJ Correspondents’ Chapel Chairman, Ajibola Appointed CPS To Deputy Governor
News4 days ago
N-Power Monitors To Get Payment In 72 Hours