The election petition tribunal that would be hearing the complaints about February 23 general elections in Osun state has been constituted.
A statement by the Secretary, Osun state election petition tribunal, Akubue Okechukwu, said that the tribunal would be hearing complaints arising from the National assembly and the incoming state Assembly elections.
Okechukwu hinted that the tribunal would be sitting at the High Court, Osogbo, the state capital.
According to the statement, the Registry of the election petition tribunal would be open between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
“This is to inform the Osun State indigenes and the general public that the Election Petition Registry will be open by 8:30 am –7:30 pm Monday — Friday at the High court of Justice, Osogbo, Osun State,” the statement stated.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents