The election petition tribunal that would be hearing the complaints about February 23 general elections in Osun state has been constituted.
A statement by the Secretary, Osun state election petition tribunal, Akubue Okechukwu, said that the tribunal would be hearing complaints arising from the National assembly and the incoming state Assembly elections.
Okechukwu hinted that the tribunal would be sitting at the High Court, Osogbo, the state capital.
According to the statement, the Registry of the election petition tribunal would be open between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
“This is to inform the Osun State indigenes and the general public that the Election Petition Registry will be open by 8:30 am –7:30 pm Monday — Friday at the High court of Justice, Osogbo, Osun State,” the statement stated.
- I Have Tried By Best, Your Fates Hang In Court Decision – Ajimobi Tells Ibadan Obas
- Why Obasere’s Chieftaincy Installation Did Not Hold – Olubadan
- VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting
- BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Adelabu, APC’s Application To Recount Ballot Papers (See Reasons)
- Veteran Singer, Baba Fryo Assaulted By Soldiers