By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Kaduna State High Court has granted the leader of the proscribed Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife bail to seek medical treatment abroad.
The Court held that the IMN leader and his wife would be accompanied for the treatment by the officials of the Kaduna state government.
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja had last week proscribed the movement tagging it a “terrorist organisation”.
The leader of the group and his wife had been in detention for about four yeas despite an order of the Court to release him on bail.
It is not clear whether the government would honour this new leave of the Court.
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life