By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Kaduna State High Court has granted the leader of the proscribed Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife bail to seek medical treatment abroad.
The Court held that the IMN leader and his wife would be accompanied for the treatment by the officials of the Kaduna state government.
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja had last week proscribed the movement tagging it a “terrorist organisation”.
The leader of the group and his wife had been in detention for about four yeas despite an order of the Court to release him on bail.
It is not clear whether the government would honour this new leave of the Court.
- N-Power Monitors To Get Payment In 72 Hours
- Osun Commissioner Thanks Oyetola For Nominating Dr Tella As Osun REC Nominee
- Ondo Governorship: This Is Best Time For PDP To Takeover–Jegede
- Covid-19: Why Couples Should Wear Masks While Having Sex-Experts
- Breaking: Churches, Mosques May Remain Shut In Lagos, Says Commissioner
Foreign News5 days ago
Monkeys ‘Escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Irekandu Charges OSIEC On Neutrality, Free And Fair Poll
Crime5 days ago
Ondo Based Pastor, Kolawole To Die By Hanging For Murder
News4 days ago
You Have Been Vindicated, Osun PDP Congratulates Sen Adeleke Over Court Verdict