The Plateau state government has relaxed the curfew imposed in Jos South and Jos North local government areas of the state following yesterday’s unrest in the town as a result of killings of nine member’s of a family in Rukuba road, Jos.
The Honorable Commissioner for Information and Communications, Plateau State, Yakubu Datti confirmed that the curfew has been relaxed.
The curfew is now from 10pm – 6 am.
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji