By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
People of Aleluya Estate, Osogbo, were thrown into confusion on Wednesday, when the lifeless body of a 22-year old admission seeker, who supposedly committed suicide by hanging, was discovered in his two room apartment.
CityMirrorNews gathered that the incident occurred at Road 4 zone, Aleluya estate, Osogbo, where the deceased, identified as Lekan Wahab lives with his parents.
It was also gathered that the deceased left no note behind, making it difficult to accertain the reason behind his action.
According to residents of the area, the deceased’s body, minutes after taking his own life, was discovered by co-tenants who live in the same building with him.
It was also reported that it was the neighbors that raised alarm, which attracted passers-by and other tenants of the uncompleted one-storey building.
It was equally gathered that the deceased relatives removed the body which was found dangling from the uncompleted building.
Before committing suicide on Tuesday, the deceased was said to have been seeking administration into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, and was said to be preparing for the school post UTME exam scheduled to hold on Friday.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors