The Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme O’YES has reopened its portal for the recruitment of supplementary cadets into the scheme.
The new set of cadets will join the 4th batch of the scheme engaged in November, 2018 by Former Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola’s administration.
The gesture is also in fulfilment of the Continuity agenda of the Gboyega Oyetola administration.
Till date, the scheme has taken off the streets of Osun over 60,000 residents and indigenes of the state with numerous success stories of those who have at one point or other participated in the scheme.
Indigenes and residents of the state who are between the ages of 18-35 are advised to visit the OYES website at www.oyes.org.ng to register as announced on the scheme’s official Twitter Handle on Thursday .
- Buahri Anti Corruption Crusade Best Means To Repositioning The Country- Comrade Adeniran
- Ijesa/IBEDC Feud: Osun Assembly To Assess Level Of Damage Done To Electrical Equipment In Ilesa
- Supplementary Elections: Police Warns Troublemakers, Unaccredited Observers
- Wickedness! Teenagers Chop Man’s Hand for Rescuing Victim in Jos
- Plateau CP, Isaac Akinmoyede Addresses Journalists, States Commands Achievements
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News3 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Shuts Down College Of Education, School Of Health Technology And College Of Technology
News2 days ago
News Flash: Tribunal To Give Judgement On Osun Gov Election On Friday
News4 days ago
How O’Ambulance Staff Saved Pregnant Woman, Delivered Her Baby
2019 General Elections4 days ago
APC Reacts To INEC’s Decision Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha