The Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme O’YES has reopened its portal for the recruitment of supplementary cadets into the scheme.
The new set of cadets will join the 4th batch of the scheme engaged in November, 2018 by Former Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola’s administration.
The gesture is also in fulfilment of the Continuity agenda of the Gboyega Oyetola administration.
Till date, the scheme has taken off the streets of Osun over 60,000 residents and indigenes of the state with numerous success stories of those who have at one point or other participated in the scheme.
Indigenes and residents of the state who are between the ages of 18-35 are advised to visit the OYES website at www.oyes.org.ng to register as announced on the scheme’s official Twitter Handle on Thursday .
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS