The Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, has declared the candidate the All Progressives Congress APC, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, winner of the Osun state governorship election.
Oyetola was declared winner having polled the highest votes of 255, 505 to defeat the candidate of PDP, Senator Ademola Adeleke who polled 255,023.
Oyetola would succeed Governor Rauf Aregbesola of APC.
The result was announced by Prof Joseph Adeola Fiwape
The results of the seven polling units were announced at the INEC headquarters in Osogbo about eight hours after the election ended amid tight security presence.
INEC had declared the governorship election inconclusive after the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Senator Ademola Adeleke defeated the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola with 353 votes margin.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition