Nigerian Singer, Paul Okoye of the former defunct music group, P-Square has said that Super Eagles lost to Argentina following killings in Nigeria.
Super Eagles bowed out of the 2018 World Cup after they lost 2-1 to Argentina.
Nigeria needed a draw or victory to progress into the next round.
Okoye writing on Instagram, said the blood of the dead had taken over the country, hence the reason the Eagles were defeated.
According to him, “The blood of the dead has taken over. Weldone guys, Super Eagles. God is angry with us.”
It would be recalled that the Plateau State Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.
Also hit were Daffo and Kuba communities in Bokkos Local Government.
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS