A man identified as Zhang, 31, has been accused of slaughtering his wife in their flat and walking calmly through the streets of China, holding her head.
The man, who was caught on camera holding his wife’s head, was believed to have taken the head to a waste transfer station to dispose it.
The incident happened in the village of Kangle in Guangzhou’s Haizhu District in South China’s Guangdong Province.
The victim’s severed head was later discovered by a sanitation worker who called the police.
The headless body of the woman surnamed Xia, 28, was found inside the flat where the incident happened, with Zhang later arrested on murder charges, Haizhu District authorities said in a public statement.
Chilling CCTV has also emerged of the moment Zhang walked out the front entrance of his building, holding his wife’s head in his left hand.
Another unidentified man accompanied him as he calmly walked through the alleyway moments before disposing of his wife’s head.
Shockingly, no one appeared to notice the woman’s head during the short clip.
Reports say the victim’s head was later retrieved from the transfer station by the authorities, who carried it away in a cardboard box.
Investigations are still ongoing.
- Breaking: Police Arrests Duncan Mighty
- Onnoghen Barred From Travelling, His Passport Seized ..Security Agents Accost Ex-cjn, Wife, Daughter At Abuja Airport
- YESSO: Osun Disburses Over N2b To Indigent Citizens To Tackle Unemployment
- Osun Council Boss Gives Back To Widows, Aged People….. Distributes Cloths, Foodstuffs, Cash
- Osun First Lady Calls For Artisan Involvement In Eradicating Of Open Defecation In Nigeria
News4 days ago
Abba Kyari’s Query That Sacked Fowler
Crime5 days ago
Policeman Who Gun Down Truck Driver ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Ondo Remanded In Prison
News3 days ago
How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
News5 days ago
Ondo Discovers 51 Ghost Workers On Payroll