An aide to Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun, Comrade Olorungbebe Olateju Adunni among other notable Youths of the State of Osun were awarded on their significant contributions to the development of the state.
The Awards were at the instance of the Osun Youths Ambassador Awards at its 3rd edition held in Osogbo on Sunday.
In his remarks shortly after the Award Presentation, Comrade Olateju Adunni said the award is a clarion call for him to do much more in terms of Youth emancipation in Osun.
He underscored the need for Youths to engage themselves meaningfully in ventures that will help to project the economic potentials of the state.
Comrade Olateju-Adunni who is the Coordinator Osun-All Progressives Youth Forum, (OAPYF) also stressed the need for Youths in the state to participate actively in Politics and play vital roles to the realization of the gospel of Continuity and consolidate as the Governorship election draws nearer.
Exchanging views with newsmen at the event, the Olowu of Kuta, Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama advised the people of Osun not to elect a mediocre as the next Governor of the state.
The monarch who noted that as a state that boasts of academics and sound intellects, the business of governing Osun should be placed on Thorough-bred and credible professionals.
His words “The people of Osun must take a decision that will benefit the entire populace. No mediocre will be allowed to rule Osun.”
The Osun Youth Ambassador Awards is packaged by a popular blogger in the state, Aminat Alake popularly called Amiloaded.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors