By Olabode Abolaji
The crisis rocking the Osun Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) might be far from over despite the election of Soji Adagunodo as the substantive state chairman of the opposition party.
After the congress yesterday, the Bayo Faforiji led faction loyal to a former Deputy Governor of the state, Senator Iyiola Omisore on Monday morning released a terse statement laced with words suggesting that the former Commissioner for Works and his men have left the former ruling party.
He was however silent on his destination and that of Omisore, his principal.
The statement shared on a whatsapp platform reads “Finally, the long and tortuous journey in the dark tunnel of the discarded PDP days is over! What a sweet relief!”
“Now is the time for us to hit the ground running. As soon as our next destination is determined and established, everyone must take up the challenge of spreading the gospel of “Omisore for Governor” throughout the nooks and crannies of Osun State.”
See the full statement below:
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition