Nigerian Association of Women Journalists (NAWOJ), Osun state chapter has called on the people of the state to imbibe the lessons of love exemplified by Jesus Christ as they celebrate this year Christmas.
This, according to NAWOJ, became necessary for a peaceful co-existence regardless of religion, tribe and political party in the state and in Nigeria as a whole.
In a statement jointly signed by the chairperson and secretary of the association, Mrs Motunrayo Ayegbayo and Mrs Florence Babasola respectively to felicitate with the people of the state on this special occasion, NAWOJ urged every individual to allow love reign supreme in their dealings with others.
The statement reads in part, “Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. It is the time to receive and send blessings. There is always true beauty of connecting with loved ones. It goes beyond merry making but the real expression of what it stands for.
“We call for love as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Let love reign in every home, every community, in the state and Nigeria as a whole”.
- Dialogue 365, NDLEA Call For More Sensitisation On Hard Drugs Consequences
- Breaking: AFCON 2019: Nigeria Beat Guinea, Qualify For Round Of 16
- Family, Residents Cry For Justice As Suspected Sons of Islamic Cleric Kill Mechanic In Ikirun
- Paris Club Refund: Oyetola’s Government Has Not Received Any Proceeds From FG-Oyebamiji
- Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/Ikere Road
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Citizens Engagement: Osun Deputy Gov Gives Dialogue 365 Platform Pass Mark
News3 days ago
Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List
News4 days ago
Kidnapping: Bandits Days Are Over Says Army ….Launches Drone In Ondo, Ekiti States
News3 days ago
Osun Economic Summit On Hold