The Presidency has sent delegation to the candidate of the Action Democratic Party, ADP, in the Saturday’s inconclusive governorship election in Osun state, Alhaji Moshood Adeoti to talk him back to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
The ADP candidate had meeting with the delegate’s at Regina Suit, Ring Road, Osogbo, the state capital today, Wednesday. Among the delegate’s were the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Mr. Boss Mustapha, Kano state governor, Alhaji Ganduje and Ekiti Governor-Elect Kayode Fayemi.
Also in attendance were the governor of Kebbi state, Alhaji Badaru, Information and Communication Minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed and Senator Bayo Salami among others.
Adeoti who defected to the ADP after the APC direct primaries polled almost 50, 000 vote’s in the election.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition