First class monarchs from Ijebu Traditional Rulers in Lagos state will on Tuesday 27th March, 2018 endorse the second term bid of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.
A press release jointly signed by trio of Oba Asunmo Ganiyu Aderibigbe, the Alayandelu of Odo Ayandelu; Oba Olumuyiwa Ogunbekun, the Onileki of Lekki; Oba Adeoriyomi Oyebo, the Obateru Of Egbin, said the endorsement is imperative judging from unprecedented performance of the governor.
The event which also to formally launch the Lagos State Ijebu Traditional Group will hold at Lagos State Jubilee Chalet in Epe.
The statement read: “The approach of Governor Ambode to governance is in consonant with progressives tenet as all his programmes are people-oriented”
Governor Ambode whose landmark achievements are visible to all Lagosians in a spate of 3 years is expected to grace the occasion as special guest of honour.
According to the statement, the attendance for the event is strictly by invitation and all invitees are expected to comply with the event dressing code which is Royal Blue on White.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi