The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has headed to court to challenge the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declaration of inconclusiveness of the September 22 governorship election in Osun state.
The party is urging the court to quash INEC’s verdict and mandate it to declare its candidate, Senator Nurudeen Demola Adeleke the winner of the election.
The PDP candidate is ahead of the APC candidate, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola with 353 votes with the re-run election in 4 LGAs fixed for Thursday September 27.
Details soon …………..
- I Exhumed, Sold Human Head To My Friend For 25,000 Naira, Alleged Ritualist Confesses
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary