By Jide Afolabi, Osogbo
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has shifted its presidential direct primary election earlier scheduled for Tuesday, September 25th, 2018 and later shifted to Thursday September 27th, 2018 to Friday, September 28th, 2018.
This was contained in a terse statement signed by its acting National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, in Abuja.
The statement also said, “Duly registered party members are to collect their permanent membership cards from their respective wards.”
Nabena said its direct presidential primary election is shifted to Friday September 28th, 2018 in order to avoid clash with the governorship run-off election fixed for Thursday by INEC and not to deny its member’s in the state the right to participate in the election’s.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget