In a chat with Saturday Beat, the ace singer said the embarrassment incident has caused her a lot of pain.
“The pain that these fraudsters have caused me by using my name to extort money from people is too much.
“People have been paying money into an account they provided, thinking that I am the one they are relating with. This is so disheartening because even if I need money, I run to God.
“I am not suspecting anybody at the moment. I got to know about this when people called me to say that they had paid money into a particular account following a request from me.
“Since I discovered this, the person has shut down the account. It is really so painful.”
“Why will anyone fall for this kind of scam. When last did Tope Alabi request for money from the public.
My people make una shine eye.”
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel