In a chat with Saturday Beat, the ace singer said the embarrassment incident has caused her a lot of pain.
“The pain that these fraudsters have caused me by using my name to extort money from people is too much.
“People have been paying money into an account they provided, thinking that I am the one they are relating with. This is so disheartening because even if I need money, I run to God.
“I am not suspecting anybody at the moment. I got to know about this when people called me to say that they had paid money into a particular account following a request from me.
“Since I discovered this, the person has shut down the account. It is really so painful.”
“Why will anyone fall for this kind of scam. When last did Tope Alabi request for money from the public.
My people make una shine eye.”
- Breaking: AFCON 2019: Nigeria Beat Guinea, Qualify For Round Of 16
- Family, Residents Cry For Justice As Suspected Sons of Islamic Cleric Kill Mechanic In Ikirun
- Paris Club Refund: Oyetola’s Government Has Not Received Any Proceeds From FG-Oyebamiji
- Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/Ikere Road
- We Will Vehemently Resist Contempt On Oluwo, GCI Boosts
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Citizens Engagement: Osun Deputy Gov Gives Dialogue 365 Platform Pass Mark
News3 days ago
Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List
News4 days ago
Kidnapping: Bandits Days Are Over Says Army ….Launches Drone In Ondo, Ekiti States
News3 days ago
Osun Economic Summit On Hold