A Poem composed by Aare Tunde Dawood-Akerele, My Child My Pride’s author.
My talent is my power
Given by the Alpha
To make leading easy
Never I waste it.
My talent is my strength
Dashed by the Omega
To make living worthy
Never I hide it.
My talent is my sword
Received from the Heavenly Goldsmith.
To win all battles
Never I drop it.
My talent is my tool
Supplied by the Holy Craftsman
To fend for the livelihood
Never I kill it.
My talent is my gift
Bestowed by the Unlimited Giver
To share with others
Never I hoard it.
With it I influence the universe
With it I impact lives
With it I win battles
With it I carry out my duty
With it I appreciate The Provider
Always I do make use of it.
Through it, wealth accumulated,
As it brings comfort.
Through it, value attained,
As it brings respect.
Through it, fame earned,
As it brings popularity.
Through it, confidence achieved,
As it brings trust and conquers fear.
Never I rubbish it.
- Trump Recognises Opposition Leader, Guaido as Venezuelan President
- Finally, Police Nab Man Who Allegedly Killed Rice Dealer In Osun
- Ooni To Host First Yoruba Speaking International Olorisa Leaders’ Conference
- 4 Persons Remanded In Prison Over Alleged Theft Of Carton Of Biscuits
- 2019: LG Chairman, Adeboye Leads APC Door To Door Campaign To Villages
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
News2 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
Crime2 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News4 days ago
2019: Famurewa Vows To Run All-Inclusive , Transparent Representation, If Voted